Do You Know Where I Can Get Some Adderall?

Unit 50- Part A

galka.jpg Do you know where … ? /I don't know why … / Could y'all tell me what … ? etc.
50.1.jpg
When the question ( Where has Tom gone?) is office of a longer sentence ( Do you know … ? / I don't know … / Can you tell me … ? etc.), the give-and-take society changes. Nosotros say:
•   What fourth dimension is it? but
•   Who are those people?
•   Where can I find Linda?
•    How much volition it cost?
Do y'all know what time information technology is?
I don't know who those people are.
Can y'all tell me where I can observe Linda?
Do you lot have any idea how much it will toll?

Exist careful with
do/does/did questions. We say:
•    What time does the film begin? but

•    What do you mean?
•    Why did she exit early on?

Do yous know what rime the moving picture begins?
(not does the film begin)
Please explicate what you mean.
I wonder why she left early.

Use if or whether where there is no other question give-and-take
( what, why etc.):
•    Did everyone see you? but Exercise y'all know if anybody saw you?
or … whether anybody saw you lot?

Unit of measurement 50- Part B

Exercises

{slide=1 Make a new sentence from the question in brackets.}flag.jpg Brand a new sentence from the question in brackets.
{tooltip}Fundamental.{end-link}ii    Could you lot tell me where the mail part is?
iii    I wonder what the time is.
4    I want to know what this word means.
v    Exercise you know what time they left?
6    I don't know if/whether Sue is going out tonight.
seven    Practice you have any idea where Caroline lives?
viii    I tin't remember where I parked the car.
9    Tin you tell me if/whether in that location is a depository financial institution nigh here?
x  Tell me what you desire.
11  I don't know why Kate didn't come up to the party.
12  Exercise you know how much it costs to park hither?
13  I have no idea who that woman is.
fourteen  Do you know if/whether Liz got my letter?
fifteen  Can you tell me how far it is to the aerodrome?{terminate-tooltip}

ane    (Where has Tom gone?)
Practise you know    where Tom has gone?
ii    (Where is the mail service part?)
Could you lot tell me where ______________________
3    (What's the fourth dimension?)
I wonder ______________________
4    (What does this word mean?)
I want to know ______________________
5    (What time did they leave?)
Practice you know ______________________
6    (Is Sue going out tonight?)
I don't know ______________________
vii    (Where does Caroline live?)
Do you have whatsoever idea ______________________
viii    (Where did I park the car?)
I can't recall ______________________
9    (Is in that location a bank near here?)
Can yous tell me ______________________
10  (What practice you lot want?)
Tell me ______________________
11  (Why didn't Kate come to the political party?)
I don't know ______________________
12  (How much does information technology cost to park here?)
Do yous know ______________________
13  (Who is that adult female?)
I have no idea ______________________
14  (Did Liz become my letter?)
Do you know ______________________
15  (How far is it to the airport?)
Can yous tell me ______________________ {/slide} {slide=2 Complete the conversation.}flag.jpg You are making a telephone call. You want to speak to Sue, but she isn't in that location. Somebody else answers the phone. You want to know iii things:
(1) Where has she gone? (two) When will she exist dorsum? and (3) Did she go out alone? Complete the chat:

{tooltip}Key.{stop-link}1    Do you know where she has gone?
2    I don't suppose you know when she'll exist back / she will be dorsum.
3    Exercise you happen to know information technology/whether she went out alone?{stop-tooltip}
A: Exercise yous know where _____________________? (1)
B: Sorry, I've got no thought.
A: Never mind. I don't suppose you know _____________________. (2)
B: No, I'm afraid not.
A: One more affair. Do you lot happen to know _____________________? (3)
B: I'm afraid I didn't see her get out.
A: OK. Well, thanks anyway. Goodbye. {/slide} {slide=3 Tony asks you a lot of questions.}flag.jpg You have been abroad for a while and take just come back to your dwelling house town. Y'all run across Tony, a friend of yours. He asks you lot a lot of questions:
{tooltip}Key.{end-link}2    He asked me where I'd been. / … where I had been.
3    He asked me how long I'd been back. / … how long I had been back.
4    He asked me what I was doing now.
five    He asked me why I'd come up back. / … why I had come up dorsum, or … why I came back.
6    He asked me where I was living.
7    He asked me if/whether I was glad to be back.
8    He asked me if/whether I had whatever plans to go away over again.
9    He asked me if/whether I could lend him some money.{stop-tooltip}

50.4.jpg

Now you tell another friend what Tony asked y'all. Apply reported speech communication.
1 He asked me how I was.
ii    He asked me ______________________
three    He ________________________________
4    ___________________________________
6    ___________________________________
vii    ___________________________________
eight    ___________________________________
9    ___________________________________ {/slide}


Жилые комплексы с единой концепцией развития окружающей территории, своей инфрастуктурой, однородной социальной средой всегда приквлекают внимание желающих приобрести жилье. Приобретая квартиру в жилом комплексе Гранатный vi, вы приобретаете соответствующее качество жизни, и максимум комфорта.

maxwell-mahontomentioun1947.blogspot.com

Source: https://megaen.ru/unit-50-questions-2-do-you-know-where-he-asked-me-where/

0 Response to "Do You Know Where I Can Get Some Adderall?"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel